Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Super Easy Wall Canvas

Sooo...sometimes I am guilty of buying things before I know EXACTLY what I'm going to do with them.  Case in point-- this Urban Outfitters rug:


Isn't it so stinkin' cute?  I got it on sale, so it was only $15-$20 or something like that. 

Anyway, I thought about using it as an entryway mat, but I really didn't want it to get dirty!  Plus during the winter, people track in snow, and it would just go right through it. 

Then, as I was picking out colors for the living room walls, I realized that it would be PERFECT hanging on the wall.  So, blank canvas (1/2 off at Joann's!) + rug + heavy duty stapler = ta-da!


Now I just need to get the hubster to hang it up for me, since I'm too short to hang it in the spot that I had in mind.  But it took me all of about 10 minutes, and it looks so nice!  Urban Outfitters has a lot of canvas-y rugs that are different, and reasonably priced.  I would definitely consider doing this again! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment