Monday, November 21, 2011

Homemade Poptarts

So the other day I saw this pin for these on Pinterest:


Yes, those are homemade poptarts.  Needless to say, seeing that made me INSTANTLY hungry, and I don't think that the feeling fully went away until last night when I made some myself. 

I followed the recipe on the original website, which is here, except that I used a store bought pie crust. They were very very easy to do!  One pie crust made about 8 poptarts. 


And yes, they are just as good as they look.  They taste more natural and less preservative-y (def not a word...oops) than the store bought poptarts.  I didn't have sprinkles, but trust me--they don't need it.  It took some self control not to scarf all of them down after they they came out of the oven.  I will definitely be doing these again sometime! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment