Saturday, November 5, 2011

Weekend Update 10/5/11

This weekend has been great so far...I got up early today and got soooo much stuff done. And the pus side to this is that I can go shopping tonight guilt free because I got a lot done today.  I love guilt-free shopping! ;)

I also wanted to let you know that I finally got around to posting some pictures of the rest of my house the other night!  I know that a lot of rooms haven't been shown in my blog postings to date, so this will give you an idea of what everything looks like, and some before, during, and after pictures. 

I should have some projects to show you either tomorrow or Monday.  Until then, check out this adorable storage crate I got the other day at TJ Maxx! Right now I'm keeping it by the front door and throwing spare shoes in there.   It was on clearance for $15...I only wish that they had more than just the one!  I looked online, but I haven't been able to find anyone who makes anything that looks remotely like it.


I hope that you all are having a great weekend! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment