Friday, February 24, 2012

Feedback Friday!

Hey! I know that it's been a few 5 days or so since my last post.  Since then, I made a second floor pouf to match my first one, and I've also been working on painting the entryway closet!  It's not quite done yet so I can't show you final pictures right now, but if you check back tomorrow night I should have something pretty to show off ;)

But for right now, here's a sneak peek:


Eeeee!  I'm so excited!

My real reason for this post is that since I started this blog back in October, I've gotten some absolutely amazing feedback from people and I want to thank you all Whether you know me from high school, or college, or maybe you came upon my blog accidentally, all of the comments and messages that I've received from everyone make me ridiculously (!) happy and keep me motivated to keep going.  I seriously appreciate all of it!!

So now I'm asking for some more feedback, and I hope that you'll help me out!  I mean, I'm pretty darn good, but I'm not a mind reader ;)  Is there anything that I could do to make this blog better?  Maybe there's something confusing about the layout of the site, or the font is too hard to read.  Maybe you'd like to see some more projects where you need minimal tools ( I know that a lot of you may be in apartments, or still in school), or maybe the smiley faces just bug the crap out of you :) Let me know!  (but be nice please...don't hurt my baby feelings!)

One comment that I got last week was to add an email subscription box (thanks Kristen!).  So if you look to the right of this post, you'll see a new option on the blog to follow this blog via email.  When I post new entries, you'll get an email telling you about it. 

So, check back for some awesome schtuff tomorrow and be sure to let me know what your thoughts are!

1 comment:

  1. i think you're doing a great job! definitely living vicariously through you!! :)

    ReplyDelete