Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tested and Approved: Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes

Be still my beating heart:


Yup, those are chocolate cupcakes with a cream cheese and chocolate chip topping.  I actually baked these before I even started thinking about what I was going to make for dinner.  That's how it supposed to be done, right? ;)


Amen.  So I made these, and then I made dinner to go with them.  Cause that's how I roll.

I originally found the recipe on Pinterest, which linked me to the blog Margarita Stewart.  The specific recipe can be found here.  They were super easy to make, and there are no weird ingredients that would make you need to run to the store.  So chances are you have everything that you need right now.


Did I mention that they are super moist?  So good!

I followed the recipe exactly, and it's pretty simple.  I do suggest microwaving your cream cheese for a few seconds to make it cooperate...I always forget to do this and it never ends well!  I DID also use baby chocolate chips though (from Ghirardelli).  I mean, how can you say "no" to baby chips??  So cute!


I will definitely make these again sometime!  Mmmm...



0 comments:

Post a Comment