Thursday, July 26, 2012

How to Make Paper Rosettes

OK, so yesterday I showed off the rosette wreath that I made after my attempt at making a garland flopped like a fish out of water.  Now I'll give you a run down on how to make the paper rosettes!  I took pictures of each step, so it's mostly a picture tutorial :)

I would also like to throw in a disclaimer that my first rosette miiiight have turned out slightly awkward-looking, so if your first couple of flowers also look kind of gimpy, don't give up!  I promise that it gets easier.  

I used pieces of scrapbook paper that I cut into quarters, which means that I got 4 flowers out of one sheet of paper.   I used a marking pen that's usually used for sewing...the ink disappears after a few minutes so I didn't have to worry about pen/pencil marks on my paper afterwards!  I used a regular glue gun to secure all of my rosettes.  













Voila!  Have fun making your own paper rosettes :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment