Sunday, September 23, 2012

The day Halloween came early...

So today I was getting ready to do some laundry...when BAM!  This guy was waiting for me right across from the washing machine. Ugh, I still get goosebumps just looking at the picture.  He looks small, but he was a good 2'' across.  



Now, I pride myself in being fiercely independent...but if there is one thing that will make me revert back to my 5 yr old self, this is it.  I was on the phone practically begging my husband to come home and take care of it!  Unfortunately, he wasn't going to be back for a while, so I used my fail-proof method trapping spiders and other creepy-crawlies.  The "plastic bowl and tape" method.  Please observe:


It took me a good 20 minutes to even get the bowl over the darn thing because I kept staring at its many legs.  Meanwhile, my trusty sidekick Max had come downstairs to investigate and give me moral support.  Isn't he a little ham?  


Please tell me that I am not alone!  Who else hates things with too many legs? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment