Monday, October 15, 2012

Happening this Saturday: 4th Annual Syracuse Salt Market

So a while ago, my lovely friend Christie over at Bedsidesign told me about this great local store in Syracuse that features goods from local artists (she even did a feature on the store...check it out here).  Craft Chemistry is probably one of the coolest things that I've discovered in a while, and I am so happy that I know about it now!

While I was there last weekend, I picked up these cute fabric-covered earrings:



And this printed artwork:


I still need to get the artwork framed, but I've been wearing the earrings all around town!  They are so cute!  

Well, the owner of Craft Chemistry is helping to organize what is called the 4th Annual Syracuse Salt Market this coming Saturday, and I am soooo excited to check it out.  There will be a bunch of featured local artists there and they will be selling their wares.  Check out the website for the event to see some of the people who will be there!


So, maybe I'll see you there this weekend?  Pretty please?

Stay tuned this week for a killer project tutorial...I reaaaaally wanted to get it up tonight, but I'm shooting for Thursday instead.  Hey, a girl's got to get her beauty sleep, right?  But here is a little sneak peek in the mean time...


Oh yes, that is tufting!  Time to get excited!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the earrings and can't wait for this weekend! Also, cannot wait for that DIY!

    ReplyDelete