Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Confessions!

OK, so I've got some confessions for you.  Confession #1 is that I've got nothing in terms of projects this week.  Well, technically I do, but I haven't had to time to take pictures and write stuff up since I was on a site visit for work yesterday and today.  

However, I do have some pretty pictures of some vintage Shiny Brite ornaments that I scooped up this past weekend at the Shops at Westridge Mall in Rochester, NY!


Gosh, I am such a sucker for their lovely aged patinas!  Annnd the it doesn't hurt that they are bright pink and minty green--two of my favorite colors right now :)


Confession #2 is that my very first Black Friday experience two years ago was at 5am buying mitre saws and table saws at Lowes!  If you're new to the DIY scene, or simply want to stock up on some essential tools, now would be the time to do it because you can get some pretty good deals.  I think that I'm going to try to find a small air compressor/nail gun combo for doing trim around the house.  Are you going to do any Black Friday shopping?  

1 comment:

  1. I love these ornaments. Anything mint = amazing in my book so nice find. I am honestly staying in on black Friday BUT I plan on doing an entire reorganization of our apartment & clearing out a ton of clutter. So no new toys for me just yet, but I will be making space for some!

    ReplyDelete