Monday, December 17, 2012

Bow-dazzled

I've been on the hunt for a cute bow ring ever since I saw a couple of vintage diamond versions on Pinterest a few weeks ago.  Vintage + Diamonds = out of my price range, but luckily a lot of stores are carrying affordable versions this season that won't make you go broke.  


I ended up hitting the jackpot at (you guessed it!) Target.  Not only are they carrying this adorable bow ring, but they also have matching earrings!  I went back for the earrings after staring lovelingly down at my hand for 24 hours, and decided that my ears were probably jealous and needed some appropriately-matching bling-bling.


They are super cute, and even though I've only had then approximately 48 hours I've already gotten several compliments on them--including from the FedEx delivery guy just this morning: "Here is your package...Oooh, nice ring.  Hey! Matching earrings too!"


So there you go!  If you've been on the hunt for bow-dazzled jewelry, your search has ended.  You're welcome :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment