Monday, December 10, 2012

DIY Gift Wrap Idea

Last holiday season I got lazy and began to write directly on presents instead of bothering with gift tags.     This year I got even lazier and didn't even bother to go out and buy wrapping paper!  Instead, I used up some brown wrapping paper that I had left over from making my foam deer head, and drew on it with a paint pen.  


To tie everything together, I used a bit of leftover glitter ribbon and added one of the DIY fabric flowers that I made a few weeks ago.  It's actually got a pin backing sewn onto it, so my little sister can keep it and pin it wherever she wants.  The scrap-booking section of your local craft store would also sell some little fabric flower accents for those of you who claim to be non-crafty ;)  


 And voila!  The little ladies in your life will be soooo excited to get a present like this!

2 comments:

  1. Totally love this idea. I just got some glitter tape too - best stuff around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara! I am your newest follower! I just stumbled across your blog through Pinterest! I love all your projects and your house is awesome, love all the personal touches!! Love it all!! Would love for you to stop by my blog sometime to check it out!! And maybe if you would like, I would love for you to do a guest post!
    You're just FAB! Keep up the amazing work!
    Heidi
    www.mustachemama.com

    ReplyDelete