Thursday, January 17, 2013

Friday Feature

Guess what?  I've been featured!  My geometric pillowcases--which are easy peasy btw--were showcased as inspiration for a project contest over at Craftbaby.


I had never heard of Craftbaby before this week, but they host themed monthly contests where you can win some pretty sweet prizes.  For example, the prize to this geometric project contest is a signed copy of Young House Love's DIY home decor book!  I got a copy of it for Christmas and I luuuurve looking through it for inspiration.  Young House Love is one of my daily blog reads.


Just in case you were wondering, the winner to the contest is picked randomly, so there is no excuse for not crafting something together!  And it runs through February 14th, so there is plenty of time.  In fact, I might enter something too because I have a little closet that is primed and ready for a bit of color.  Let me know what you come up with :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature!
    I love young house love too. They are such an awesome couple!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your feature! Your pillow cases are so cute :)

    I wanted to invite you to join our weekly weekend "Meet & Greet Blog Hop"! Come stop by and link up and join the fun if you have time this weekend. :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop_18.html

    ReplyDelete