Monday, July 15, 2013

Our Newly Refinished Hardwood Floors

So last week I gave you a quick sneak peak of our hardwood floors, which were refinished while we were on vacation.  We also had hardwood put down in the kitchen so that the hardwood floor was seamless throughout the house.

I finally have side by side before and after pictures for you!  I think that they pretty much speak for themselves, so I'm not going to say too much after this.  They were refinished by Marty Miller at NYB Enterprises.  He was great to work with so if you are in the CNY area and need someone for a flooring project, give him a call.  Here is some more info on the stain colors/prices too!  Enjoy!  

The Living Room:






The Kitchen:






 The Craft Room:







 The Guest Room: 




 The Hallway:


The Master Bedroom:


Ta da!  I must say, having them refinished have been one of the best investments.  I can't believe how they look brand new!  Check back for more details later this week.

10 comments:

  1. The flooring looks amazing. New flooring makes such a huge difference and I agree it's one of the best investments when you want to increase the value of your home.
    LOVE YOUR FLOORS :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia! I don't know how I managed to live with them for 2.5 years with how bad they were.

      Delete
  2. They look amazing! The herringbone closet with the lovely curtains look even better if that is possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think that the guest room is going to become my favorite room once I get everything back in there!

      Delete
  3. That looks really good Sara! Good job on the floor. I just had did some wood flooring in Killeen TX for my brohter-in-law. It really does look so nice once you get done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found Awesome company who serve Flooring they offer best service and provide all types of flooring http://efloorsusa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable in a poncho! You're right, it is the perfect transition piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is better Laminate or real wood floors?
    So I am thinking about having wood floors put down. I am sick of replacing my carpet and I am sick of how dirty it can get. I have heard there is nothing like the beauty of real hardwood floors but that they tend to cost a lot more than laminate and that they need more care over there lifetime. And that they tend to scratch easier. Laminate is not supposed to look as good but is also supposed to be be cheaper. I would like some input please
    hardwood flooring sales

    ReplyDelete