Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Musings...

Well friends, I had good intentions of getting a legit blog post up tonight, but then a whole bunch of other crap ended up happening.  I went to get groceries and accidentally left my wallet at home, which meant that I had to go all the way home and get it, effectively adding an extra 35 minutes onto my shopping trip!  Mother nature is screwing with my hormones big time and making me act like a complete crazy lady.  I've already eaten 8 Oreos tonight, when I have a strict 3-cookie policy (ummm...to help prevent situations EXACTLY like this one).  I even have the black cookie ring around my lips right now guys...I'm a mess!

Totally unrelated, but due to my state of mind, it's in the forefront of my thoughts:  I am also legitimately embarrassed/ashamed at how the outside of our house looks.  And I don't mean the style of our house (I love our ranch!), but that we don't maintain the plants and weed regularly.  It makes me want to put up a sign that says "but you should see the inside of my house!"  It doesn't help that a lot of our neighbors are retired, which means that their lawns get mowed (what feels like) twice a week.  One of them even mowed part of our lawn for us once...while we were at home.  Oh, and our driveway always has a smattering of random cars in it.  It always looks like we're having a party.  


So, with that in mind, I am going to sign off and put myself to bed before WWIII erupts in this very house ;)  And probably repeat this in my head as I fall asleep...


4 comments:

  1. Haha, love that print. It's perfect for bloggers! Hope you are having a better day today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rest of the week (thus far lol) has been much better, thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Are you in my head? Seriously I totally feel ya with the Oreos ans the outside of the house situation and the hormones. I stopped buying Oreos (switched to those "healthy" ones for less guilt). We moved into a house where the HOA manages the yard. Hormones - there is no cure!! Xxoo keep on keepin on girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh...I used to buy the low fat oreos, but then I think that every other woman in Syracuse had the same idea because the store was always sold out of them! I would love it if someone came and managed my yard...it would take all the stress out of it haha

      Delete